- Frequency: Every day from 08:00 am
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Interests: Visit the huacarpay lagoon, community of Cruzpata, community of Maras, agricultural energy center of Moray, salt mines, Ollantaytambo, lunch in Urubamba. Accommodation in Aguas Calientes and visit to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu.
Itinerary of the tour:
Day 1.- We pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you on the mobility accompanied by the professional guide who will show you the most important places there described in the program of interest. You will be able to enjoy this trip in a different way with a lot of peace and tranquility, as well as having a good lunch to embark by train at 16.36hrs from Ollantaytambo station to Aguas Calientes in Machupicchu and to spend the night in a cozy hotel .
Day 2.- Breakfast in the morning and then embark on the buses to climb to the archaeological site of Machupicchu, you will have a guided tour here for two hours and then you will have enough time to be able to visit other important sites of this Place and take lots of photos. After your visit you will get off by bus to warm waters for lunch and in the afternoon or evening you will board the train to return by the route of Ollantaytambo and travel in the bus to the city of Cusco, ending the tour in the main square or the hotel .
Our service includes:
- Pick up from the hotel on the first day
- Mobility of tourism to visit the places described
- Professional tourism guide
- Access to all sites to visit
- 01 buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Train ticket from ollantaytambo station to hot springs
- Transfer from the hot springs station to the hotel
- Join to machupicchu
- Up and down bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- Return train ticket on the hot springs route to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from the Ollantaytambo
Not included in the service:
- Additional food
- Extra drinks
|$ 30||$ 265||$ 255||$ 245||$|
|$ 30||$ 370||$ 350||$ 345||$|
We will send all the necessary details for your reservation. Check your mail in a spam box, if you have not received a response within 24hrs, sometimes the emails arrive as SPAM