- Frequency: Every day from 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Interests: Visit the park of awanacancha, pisaq market and the archeological site, Ollantaytambo archaeological zone, travel on train Towards Aguas Calientes and visit the big Machu Picchu.
Itinerary of the tour:
Day 1.- Pick up from the hotel to start our exclusive journey to the sacred valley. Will visit the places detailed above, we will enjoy with time the archeological sites, locals market also we have a good lunch in Urubamba and finally end at Ollantaytambo station, to take the train to Aguas Calientes. We pass a night at the Hotel, coordination about Machu Picchu.
Day 2.- Early the breakfast, then walk to the bus station to climb till Machu Picchu towers, guided tour with the group after walk in the zone, you will have enough time to explore and takes photos. After visit, you have to take a bus down to aguas calientes for lunch, then going to the train station and return to the city of Cusco, arriving at the evening.
Our service includes:
- Pick up from hotel
- Tourist transportation
- Professional guide
- Lunch buffet in Urubamba
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley
- Route Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes on the first day
- Visit to the detailed Places
- 01 night in Aguas Calientes
- 01 Breakfast at the Hotel Aguas Calientes .
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu
- Return train ticket from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo Cusco
- 01 bottle of mineral water.
Not included in the service:
- Additional beverages, foods, tips
|$ 30||$ 315||$||$||$|
|$ 30||$ 370||$||$||$|
We will send all the necessary details for your reservation. Check your mail in a spam box, if you have not received a response within 24hrs, sometimes the emails arrive as SPAM