- Frequency: Every day at 06:30 am
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Interests: Visit inca trail the most important inca trail route till Machupicchu. Besides enjoying views of the most representative mountains and ruins during the trail.
Development of the program:
Day 1: Pick up from hotel in our private bus and go till the kilometer 82 by route of Ollantaytambo at the sacred valley of the incas, once here began the respective control for entrance. We begin this day easy and walk along some kilometers to the complex of Llactapata for lunch. Then we continued for single trek till the complex Wayllabamba to spend the night in our camp. Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 2: After a good breakfast, we start the hardest walk, because we have to climb to cross the Abra of Warmihuañusca is located at 4,200masll this is highest point and is the hardest hike . After a rest we descend to the archaeological complex of Pacaymayu place where we will spend the night in our camp. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 3:We got up early to have breakfast, then continue our walk to visit the archaeological sites of Runcuracay, Sayacmarca Puyupatamarca and Wiñayhuayna. This day is very nice because we enjoy the beautiful scenery and pleasant weather, we can also appreciate the abundant vegetation throughout the route. We will descend till the archeological site of Wiñayhuayna where we camp.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 4:This day we wake up early for breakfast, then we will walked to the door of the sun called Intipunku, is in this place where we can have the best view of Machu Picchu, also we can appreciate the beautiful sunrise, then we will visit the archaeological site of Machupicchu for two and a half hours with the tour guide and the group, also you will have free time to continue exploring other important areas. Finally descend on the bus to Aguas Calientes to have lunch and then take the train to return to Cusco. Breakfast included.
Our service includes:
- Guide briefing about the hike one day prior to departure
- Private transportation from hotel to start the Inca Trail
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
- Carp double spacious for your luggage
- Sleeping Mats
- Cook and complete equipment
- Hot drink including matte coca good height.
- Porters (only for loading camping equipment and food for the meal)
- Accommodation for our porters
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and tourist bus to Cusco.
What is not included?
- First breakfast can be enjoyed in the Hotel
- The last lunch in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Machupicchu (hot water)
- Sleeping bag (can rent it in our office if necessary)
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Rain poncho
- Small backpack
- Walking shoes
- A complete change of clothing for Inca Trail
- Mineral water bottle and purification tablets for water
- Flashlight with extra batteries for use in the camp site
- Hat and sunscreen
- Insect Repellent
- Snack for route
- Camera photo with extra battery
- Swimwear for those who wish to enjoy the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Bring original passport or student card ISIC.
- Sleeping bag minus 5 degrees ($ 5 per day)
- Sleeping bag pen least 10 degrees ($ 7.00 per day)
- Walking sticks ($ 3.00 per day) each
- Inflatable cushions thermorest ($ 10.00 per day)
- Extra porter (US $ 120.00 for the entire route)
|$ 30||$ 31||$ 32||$ 33||$ 34|
|$ 30||$ 31||$ 32||$ 33||$ 34|
We will send all the necessary details for your reservation. Check your mail in a spam box, if you have not received a response within 24hrs, sometimes the emails arrive as SPAM