- Frequency: Every day at 08:00 am
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Interests: Jungle Visit the village of Ollantaytambo and typical streets, the best view for the mountain abra de Malaga 4300masl, biking for about 4 hours, Rafting in the Vilcanota river levels III, IV + trek over the mountain till the thermal baths Cocalmayo, accommodation, zipline adventure finally visit Machu Picchu ar
Itinerary of the program:
Day 1: Pick you up from your hotel in our private transport to go directly to Ollantaytambo village, here we will do our first stop to buy some for the route and use the toilet. We will have a 3 hour drive to the point of beginning to descend on bikes for approx. four hours enjoying beautiful scenery. After this magical adventure we got to santa maria to stay and afternoon can make rafting tour for about two hours. Finally rested enjoying this cozy place. Lunch and dinner included.
Day 2: Breakfast in the morning and this day we started our walk through one of the most interesting alternate routes to take us till Cocalmayo, the ride is smooth at first and then up walking tougher but nice by the combination of climate that helps us enjoy. After 8 hours of hike we will arrive to the relaxing hot springs in Cocalmayo. We include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, then we will go till the base of zipline, you will enjoy of this adventure trip for few more hours, then will take you by our car till hydroelectric for lunch. After lunch we began the trek to Aguas Calientes by train track behind Machu Picchu. We arrived after 3 hours and we settled into the hotel. Dinner and briefing with the tour guide about Machu Picchu tour.
Day 4: Breakfast, then we start very early the trek uphill to the most important area of Machu Picchu. We arrive very early at the gate of the control for appreciate the wonderful sunrise. Then we go through all the most important area of Machu Picchu with the guide for two hours. Then you will have free time to explore more, and the end you will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch and to return by train to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco and end the tour.
Our service includes:
- Pick up from hotel
- Mobility of tourism for the entire route
- Professional guide
- Bicycle Equipment
- Rafting Equipment
- Zip line Equipment
- 01 night accommodation in Santa Maria.
- 01 night accommodation in Santa Teresa
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo
- 03 lunches, 03 dinners, 03 breakfasts.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Not included in the service:
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu
- Local Bus Ticket from thermal baths to Santa Teresa ( S / 3.50 soles approx )
- Additional drinks
|$ 30||$ 31||$ 32||$ 33||$ 34|
|$ 30||$ 31||$ 32||$ 33||$ 34|
We will send all the necessary details for your reservation. Check your mail in a spam box, if you have not received a response within 24hrs, sometimes the emails arrive as SPAM